WHO WE ARE
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and day, our drivers are doing everything to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young people expectations and compete with many actors on this segment.
The service has been launched in Paris in September, 2013 and is growing very fast since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the French fastest growing startup!
DRIVER EXPERIENCE TEAM @HEETCHThe top priority of our user-driven team is the happiness of our drivers. From the moment they decide to join us until they enter our marketplace, drivers will be using our products. And our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
Given our very large business scope (drivers acquisition, retention and well-being), our team is working side by side with frontend, mobile, product and design teams, allowing us to build features that will empower drivers with new ways to drive and earn.
From the inside, we’re a caring full-stack team of engineers (IOS, Android, Frontend, Backend, QA) who share the same values:
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
• Team Unity : No one is left behind.
• Move Fast : No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
• Knowledge Sharing : Whether it's organisational, cultural or technical, we're eager to learn!
• It's OK to fail : Succeed together, learn together.
With the many new challenges we’re facing every day, our team is seeking a product aficionado that will help us take our services to the next level. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves building software people genuinely love using, have strong problem-solving skills and great empathy for users.
What Happens Next Will Surprise You !
CHALLENGES YOU’LL BE FACING WITH US
• Design a flexible driver onboarding flow allowing our international team to easily launch new cities.
• Provide an optimized solution for company executives to manage their fleet.
• Build tools that significantly improve our communication with our drivers.
• Deploy, monitor and maintain your microservices in production.
• Design well-tested, and scalable software to handle millions of users.
• Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
• Leave code better than you found it.
• Create a positive environment for the people around you.
• Lead by example.
• Share knowledge with your team and help them grow.
• Solid experience as a Backend Engineer.
• Comfortable building softwares in a polyglot environment (Ruby or Elixir).
• Delivers elegant APIs that are easy to use.
• Designs performant systems for high through put workloads.
• Awareness and understanding of technical constraints.
• Not afraid of leaving your technical comfort zone.
• Bonus: Knowledge in Event Driven Design or DDD, CQRS+ES, Golang
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Medical care.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote coworkers and our offices).