All-remote position. Work from anywhere. Full time (part-time considered).
$40K - $50K, based on experience and location.
Implement, manage, and track Collective2's digital marketing campaigns, including email, content, social, public relations, paid traffic, market research, and some events and conferences.
Ideal candidate can handle a variety of marketing tasks in a fast paced, small-company environment. Major plus if you have a trading or investing background.
- Design, collaborate, and implement successful marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads (registrations, trials, conversions)
- Set up processes and systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with management to modify and improve effectiveness and spend
- Produce and maintain an editorial content calendar
- Collaborate with management, product marketing and design departments to produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for internal and external email campaigns
- Distribute approved content across social media channels
- Interact with list vendors, PR services, and other marketing related vendors and services
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role. (Note: this is not an SEO role)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Strong background in email marketing, list segmentation, and related reporting
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics, Google Adwords, and email marketing tools (ActiveCampaign, MailChimp)
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
No agencies or firms.
Email resume and compensation history