At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real-time Twitter feeds, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites 800+ employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Director, Worldwide Alliances and Channels to join our Business Development organization to lead our overall territory-based channel and partner team. You will be responsible for supporting Elastic’s efforts to build an elite ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals. You will lead the existing and growing global team that recruits, enables, and supports a network of 400+ partners in order to drive partner sourced, influenced, and fulfilled revenue.
- Lead the global and growing team that identifies, recruits, enables and manages partners (Regional SIs, VARs, referral partners, consulting firms) within each sales territory
- Develop a partner ecosystem that drives consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and channel enablement
- Lead and drive our approach on partner programs, partner enablement, metrics, team enablement, strategy, and planning.
- Work closely with each territory sales AVP and cross functional groups to align on territory based partner strategy, resources, and execution.
- Personally engage and cultivate relationships with important partners
- Great people leader. History of building and managing teams with high employee engagement.
- Experience building and managing a channel and SI ecosystem in a growth company
- Ability to range from executive relationship building, contract negotiations, internal team building, channel program design, detailed metrics and analysis, and partner enablement.
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time, including international travel
- Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets / products or ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor's degree, 10+ years of experience
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company with employees in 30 countries (and counting), spread across 18 time zones, speaking over 30 languages, we believe that diversity drives our vibe. Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)