At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites 500+ employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to work with our Tier-3, small to medium-sized business accounts, across the U.K. and EMEA regions. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Elastic and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you!
- You'll lead and handle the full post-sales management for a large number of our smaller regional customers ensuring they are meeting their project milestones and achieving their desired outcome
- Take responsibility for the customer journey with us, starting with on-boarding and working cross-functionally to dedicatedly lead each customer's successful deployment
- Working alongside the Account Executives and Territory Managers assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue - specifically renewals and upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility to accurately forecast revenue within your accounts
- Manage customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a CSM or Sales related role in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment is preferred
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- Ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.